ACA applauds Opposition Leader Bill Shorten’s plan to fund preschool /kindergarten access for 3 and 4 year old children
The early learning sector has observed the issue of oversupply becoming more and more of a problem in recent years.
With few barriers to entry for new or existing providers to set up new centres, the saturation of childcare centres in certain geographic areas has led to many services experiencing lower utilisation or being squeezed out of business.
More Articles ...
- Early Childhood Educators Day 2018 was enjoyed Australia-wide!
- CCS transition has proven to be a huge challenge for the early learning sector
- Warning - Watch out for scam email with invoice using ACA's name!
- Government agrees to backpay CCS to ongoing families for absent sessions
- New Child Care Subsidy - How is the early learning sector coping?